IMPORTANT! Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis, events listed on this website may be canceled or postponed. Please refer to the event organizer's website for possible schedule changes. CLICK HERE for a special message from the ArtsNowRI.
The first church, built in 1834, was a wooden construction. In 1875 it was decided to erect a new building and the old church, sold to a local townsman and moved to a different location, was soon replaced by the present building, constructed of gray stone, in the Gothic style. In 1923 a spire was added, containing a carillon of bells. A new Austin electric organ was bought for the church. In 1860, a parish house was built across the street from the church which served until 1962, when the
99 Peirce Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818