IMPORTANT! Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis, events listed on this website may be canceled or postponed. Please refer to the event organizer's website for possible schedule changes. CLICK HERE for a special message from the ArtsNowRI.
Built by Nathanael in 1770, the “Homestead” as it historically has been known, was originally called “Spell Hall” as it was indicated in one of Nathanael’s letters. Constructed on the hillside, the site chosen for the Homestead was well sheltered on the west by natural woods. The land to the front sloped eastward as a terrace to the Pawtuxet River. Originally the house overlooked a broad area of open woodland meadow. The building is a well preserved 18th century structure of simple, yet refined
50 Taft Street, Coventry, RI 02816