IMPORTANT! Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis, events listed on this website may be canceled or postponed. Please refer to the event organizer's website for possible schedule changes. CLICK HERE for a special message from the ArtsNowRI.
The Salomon Center for Teaching, which has for its full name the Richard and Edna Salomon Center for Teaching, was dedicated on May 6, 1989. The building was constructed over a three-year period by first razing the addition at the rear of Rogers Hall, and building a much-enlarged modern addition. The old Rogers Hall, which was built as the chemical laboratory in 1862, became a large entrance lobby connected to the new building which houses a main auditorium for 576 persons on the first level,
69 Brown Street, Providence, RI 02912