IMPORTANT! Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis, events listed on this website may be canceled or postponed. Please refer to the event organizer's website for possible schedule changes. CLICK HERE for a special message from the ArtsNowRI.
Alumnae Hall on the Pembroke Campus was dedicated on October 11, 1927. Funds for the building had been raised through the efforts of the Alumnae Association which initiated its campaign at its annual meeting in June 1923, when it was announced that Stephen O. Metcalf would duplicate all gifts of students and alumnae. The campaign continued until 1926, when the $50,000 contributed by the students and the $150,000 contributed by the alumnae, together with Mr. Metcalf’s matching funds, were deemed
194 Meeting Street, Providence, RI 02906