All Saints’ Memorial Church was founded in 1846. The present Church building was constructed from 1869 to 1872, when it was dedicated in time for Easter. It was built as a memorial to the Rt. Rev. John P. K. Henshaw, as a gift from the Henshaw family.
The church has some of the finest and most majestic stained-glass windows in the country. They were crafted and installed in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s. One of the focal points in the church is an Austin pipe organ.
Today, the church is the
674 Westminster Street, Providence, RI 02903