Frozen Clam Dip & Obstaplunge
Please note, this event has expired.
Laid-back Fitness and MENTOR Rhode Island team up for the 8th annual Frozen Clam Dip & Obstaplunge: the only New Year’s Day plunge featuring an obstacle course on January 1, 2019 at Goddard Memorial State Park Beach.
Join MENTOR Rhode Island and Laid-back Fitness for the 8th annual Frozen Clam Dip and Obstaplunge, the world’s only New Year’s Day plunge featuring an obstacle course! Plungers can sign up for a traditional dip into Narragansett Bay or take on an American Ninja Warrior style half-mile shoreline obstacle course that’s suitable for all ages before diving in. All funds support MENTOR Rhode Island, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the expansion of quality mentoringView more
Tickets & pricing:
- $30 Frozen Clam Dip
- $40 Obstaplunge & Frozen Clam Dip
- FREE for spectators & children 10 & under
- Purchase tickets: https://mentorri.networkforgood.com/events/9407-the-2019-frozen-clam-dip-obstaplunge
- *All participants receive a long-sleeve t-shirt
- *Participants must sign waiver at event
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
Additional time info:
- 11:00 a.m.: Check-in
- 12:00 p.m.: Frozen Clam Dip & Obstaplunge
1095 Ives Road, East Greenwich, RI 02818