Please note, this event has expired.
Children, ages 2-4 with parent or caregiver, will investigate the world around them as they sing, dance and discover in this monthly series!
Takes place the first Monday of each month, October through June, at 9:30am. Each session will contain age-appropriate stories, songs, poems and a craft related to the topic. Expose your preschool child to science and culture in a unique and stimulating museum setting!
February 3, 2020: Sensational Snow
March 2, 2020: Digging for Dinosaurs
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Program fee per session:
- Free with museum admission/Free for museum members
- Pre-registration preferred but drop-ins are welcome.
- For more information or to register, call 401.680.7223.
- Programs will be ongoing throughout the year.
- Class sizes are small, and registration is first-come, first-served.